Talent Acquisition Coordinator Job in Seattle Can Start a Recruiting Career
Have you always been passionate about a career in recruitment, but are unsure about where to dive in? The perfect opportunity might be with this non-profit hospital system right here in Downtown Seattle. Our client, well-known in the local healthcare community, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to work with and support between 8 and 9 other recruiting professionals with a variety of tasks throughout the recruitment cycle.
This TA Coordinator will keep busy scheduling phone screens and interviews, processing applicants, completing applicant tracking, and supporting Hiring Manager processes and special projects. As this requires heavy phone communication, your communicating style is extremely important, and your ability to recognize stellar candidates based on how they come across on the phone is equally valuable.
This Talent Acquisition Coordinator role is a contract role and pay rate is dependent upon the experience of the candidate. This is your opportunity to enter into the world of recruitment, gaining the experience and developing the tips, tricks, and skills to prepare you for a full-fledged Recruiter role.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Job Responsibilities
In this position, the TA Coordinator will:
- Build, open, complete and assign requisitions in Applicant Tracking System. Assign job template and assessment questions and process question library requests. Clean up requisitions and offers from audit reports.
- Schedule phone screens for recruiters.
- With direction from the recruiter, completes applicant tracking as requested. Including opening, updating, and closing requisitions.
- Track candidate activities such as moving forward, dispositioning candidates.
- Respond to routine and complex questions from applicants, employees, and recruiters, including researching relevant information when requested and appropriate.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews, including travel as required.
- Act as first responder for Hiring managers and HR questions relative to the selection process.
TA Coordinator Qualifications
Required qualifications include:
- Minimum three years’ experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment.
- Intermediate-level proficiency in the use and application of Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Two (2) years post high school education.
- Previous Applicant Tracking System and HRIS experience.
- Experience working on a centralized recruitment team in a Coordinator or recruitment-related position supporting multiple entities/groups or HR support positions.