Administrative Coordinator Wanted for This Bellevue Property Management Firm
Do you have an interest in property management and the real estate industry? If so, you have a great opportunity to join one of the nation’s largest and best property management teams. You will work with dynamic, innovative individuals passionate about providing the quality homes for families everywhere.
In 14 markets – from Orlando to Seattle and everywhere in between – our client is committed to the highest level of operational excellence and residence services. Because our client works to keep residents happy and comfortable in their homes, they are a 2015 National Resident Satisfaction Award Winner.
Due to the number of homes our client manages, they need additional help from a skilled administrative coordinator to keep the business running efficiently and as organized as possible. As our client’s Shared Services Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating with vendors and working with property management to coordinate when utilities should be turned on/off. You will also develop relationships with the city and county permit authorities to get work permits and adhere to standards.
Responsibilities for the Shared Services Coordinator Include:
- Coordinating with vendors
- Serve in a variety of support functions such as:
- Utilities – Work with Portfolio Management to coordinate turning utilities on/off or transferring to/from IH/resident.
- Permitting – Develop relationships with city and county building permit authorities in order to understand requirements and to facilitate quickly getting permits needed for repair or rehab work.
- Inventory Control – Manage parts inventory for preventive maintenance technicians. Depending on region, may include ordering supplies to be stocked at offices for replenishment of vehicles, or may include managing invoices and charge codes for inventory purchases by technicians.
- Contracts – Support Resource Manager by providing administrative support for contract execution with local and national vendors and contractors. Help to ensure proper pricing, timely invoicing and proper handling of credits. Work with Resource Manager to rate contractors and manage the relationship.
- Reporting/Data – Support the Sr. Director (and Director) of Rehabs, Turns & Maintenance with all data and reporting needs across Yardi and Salesforce.
Qualifications for this administrative coordinator role are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with a housing company preferred.
- Ability to use a personal computer and with a working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and Yardi or other types of on-site accounting software.
- Ability to read and comprehend reports.
- Comprehension of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions.
If you’re ready to put your strong administrative skills to work with this leader in property management, then wait no longer! Apply via the button below.